Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Falling For You Blog Hop -- My Day

If you're looking for my entry in the Seaside Adventure Row Along, please click HERE.

And now...another blog hop.

 I'm so happy to be participating in another fun hop, this time hosted by Joan of Moose Stash Quilting!


Here's the list of today's participants:

***********************

The theme for this hop is clearly Fall/Autumn, which is my favorite season. A big reason why that is the case is the incredible foliage I am surrounded by here in Massachusetts. And that foliage was the inspiration of my new design, "Magnificent Maple Leaves Table Runner."


It is sewn up in National Nonwovens WoolFelt and DMC embroidery floss, and measures 13" wide and 35" long. 


Each leaf has simple embroidered veining:


***********************

If you'd like to make it yourself, the pattern is available for sale in my Etsy shop.


***********************

I enjoy reading your comments and will reply via email unless you are a No-Reply Blogger.

Finally, be sure to visit everyone else in this hop:


22 comments:

  1. Your pretty runner definitely says Fall. I can hear the leaves scrunching under my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title for this pattern is perfect as it is really and truly Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runner. The colors and the wool felt are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dark green background and your embroidery. Just perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your runner. I love the simplicity with the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaves are perfect for a fall table runner. The wool felt gives it a warm homey feeling too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely pattern for the Hop, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you never disappoint. This runner is absolutely gorgeous! And those stitches just bring it all to life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors in your runner, Elizabeth! The wool felt really ads to the dimension of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the beautiful colors in this and how it screams "It's Fall!" It's such a pretty runner, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous table runner, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the many colored leaves of fall. Your runner is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A maple leaf quilt is on my bucket list and being Canadian, I really should get to it. But I've been learning about more leaves and am taken with all their beauty. Your runner is beautifully autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous table runner. The maple leaf is perfect for autumn decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a sweet fall runner! I like the simplicity of the maple leaves and the way you embroidered each.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! I love the rich fall colors that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are amazing with wool. The leaves are so perfect for fall. Great runner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely wool leaves - maples are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful runner! Wish I could work with wool but I’m allergic to it. 😢

    ReplyDelete