Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sew It Show It Challenge: White Rabbit

 

Happy New Year!

It's time for another fun challenge, this time brought to us by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt.

Here's the list of today's participants:

___________________________________________

Our assignment was to make something with white fabric or with rabbits. It's clear what I chose to do:
I made a hand-stitched wool felt rabbit, using this Lia Griffith pattern.

I enlarged the pattern by 180% because I wanted a larger rabbit and because it's easier to stitch larger pieces.

I love the ears!

Here's my little friend eyeing the last of the carrots from the garden:
I made the carrots for a previous blog hop, and that post gives the details.

_______________________________________________

I love to read your comments and will reply to them all via email, unless you are a NO REPLY blogger.

Finally, be sure to visit everyone participating in this challenge:

16 comments:

  1. Adorable rabbit doll, at first I thought he was a real rabbit. The carrots are also pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a, always charmed by the things you make. A wool bunny would stand the test of time well I think. Thanks for sharing this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charmer! and so glad to see you are feeding him well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness not only would he bring good luck each month, but a smile to your face every time you see him. Such a handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this rabbit...I now want to make one...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Your bunny turned out so sweet and those added carrots totally complete the look. Another treasure from the Queen of Wool to inspire us. Thank you, Elizabeth! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww - how cute! I love that he's made of felt too, just gives an additional bit of 'cuddle'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable bunny. You always have the cutest projects! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s sooo cute! The carrots are darling too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hand stitching is beautiful. This is perfect as a home decoration along with the carrots or for a child to play pretend with. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bunny is very sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable rabbit doll. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh sooooo sweet!!! I would love to have a bunny like that in my house :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The rabbit is adorable and I love the carrots.

    ReplyDelete