Monday, November 13, 2023

Sew it Show It Challenge -- Turkey Trot

  


It's Turkey Time, and this challenge is brought to us by Joan of Moose Stash Quilting.

Here's the list of today's participants:


__________________________________________________

Our challenge was to think Turkeys, thankfulness, Thanksgiving fabric, or beautiful colors of Fall. I did the last option, and stitched up some wool felt pieces in lovely Fall tones.

First, I found a leaf shape online and made a bunch of Autumn leaves using scraps of wool felt.

Then I arranged them in a circle and topped them with a pumpkin I made using this pattern from the Lia Griffith website:

I think it makes a nice table display!

Happy Thanksgiving!
________________________________________________

I enjoy reading your comments, and will reply to them via email unless you are a "No Reply" blogger.

Finally, be sure to visit everyone else participating in this fun challenge:


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table your leaves and pumpkin make. Nothing warms my heart more than wool does. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin looks so pretty with your leaves, Elizabeth, and is a perfect centerpiece...love it! I'm no queen of wool like you are, but that pumpkin is calling my name. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an excellent job with the table decoration. It works well for Thanksgiving but can be used all fall long. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure does make a nice table display! I love those leaves and pumpkin. Gourgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin and the leaves! You always come up with something beautiful. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful display!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful felt centerpiece. It makes such a lovely display for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at wool, pumpkins and leaves. Some of my most fave things! Love it, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete